Casa Don Cardon
Contemporary Style in the Desert
Casa Don Cardon is located in the most desirable neighborhood of Las Tunas, 3 miles north of the Historic District of Todos Santos, surrounded by a pristine desert landscape, with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra de La Laguna Mountains.
You will enjoy the sense of space created by modern architectural shapes, and a beautiful outdoor patio connected with the living area, makes for the ideal Baja indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Large windows underline environmental beauty, with views from every place in the house.
Master suite has king bed with large bath and private terrace. There is a double sofa bed in the living room which will accommodate 2 people and a half bath off the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances and kitchen gadgets.
December through mid March is prime whale watching season…you can see them breeching from the patio.
- The house is just 5 minutes walk from the beach and the lagoon (great for bird watching).
- The unspoiled shoreline is ideal for fishing or walking.
- Surfing beaches are very close. Just two miles north world-class surf break ” La Pastora”.
- The famous swimming/surfing beach, Los Cerritos is a 15 minute drive
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Whale and bird Watching
- Yoga classes
- Art Galleries and local artisans
- Art, Music & Fil Festival
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Full kitchen: Refrigerator, Microvwave and Cooking Utensils
- Basic kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Free Interent – Wi Fi