The legendary Hotel California in beautiful Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, will be hosting the first ever Todos Santos Music Festival in January of 2012. The charitable three week long event will feature Peter Buck of REM, Steve Wynn, Robyn Hitchcock, and Scott McCaughey. The admission is free, however a limited number of seats will be available for purchase for every show for only US $5 a seat. All proceeds will benefit The Palapa Society a non-profit association dedicated to the development of educational, medical and environmental programs that benefit local children and families.
The concerts will be taking place four nights a week with special guest artists every week. Peter Buck will be performing with every band. The first set will begin at 8 p.m. each evening. There will be two sets each night.
- January 5th-8th, 2012: Steve Wynn and The Baseball Project
(Peter Buck, Linda Pitmon, and Scott Mccaughey)
- January 11th-14th, 2012 Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus
(Peter Buck, Bill Rieflin, and Scott Mccaughey)
- January 18th-21th 2012 Scott Mccaughey and The Minus
(Peter Buck, Bill Rieflin, and John Ramberg)
Let us know if you attend any of the nights and what your experiences were!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Dates Announced for 7th Annual Open Studios in Todos Santos
- Rancho Pescadero Unveils New Slate of Guest Chef Weekends
- 6th Annual Open Studios in Todos Santos B.C.S.
- Todos Santos Music Festival 2013: Musical Line-Up Announced
- Todos Santos Gastrovino Wine & Food Event is a Success!