Todos Santos has become something of a culinary destination, with everything from simple street food to hip coffee houses to haute cuisine. Local menus feature thin crust pizza, Asian fusion dishes, tapas, sushi, curries, fresh fish, chiles rellenos, tacos al pastor, and more. You can dine under a palapa roof, in the courtyard of a historic adobe home, inside an art gallery, or on a streetside patio.
Travelers on a budget will find plenty of locally grown foods at reasonable prices. Check out the weekly farmers markets and local grocery stores for supplies. True foodies might plan an entire trip around reservations at a destination restaurant such as Cafe Santa Fe.
- Baja Beans: Start the morning in El Pescadero with coffee made from beans imported from Puebla and roasted in a vintage coffee roaster onsite. Sunday brunch and market are a hit.
- Bob Marlin Bar & Restaurant: Speciality cocktails, cold beer, and big screen TVs in the heart of downtown Todos Santos.
- Cafelix Coffee Shop: Get your caffeine fix at this hip coffee shop and Internet cafe located in the heart of Todos Santos.
- Cafe Santa Fe: Ezio Colombo’s Italian eatery is the most famous restaurant in town. Reservations are essential.
- Caffe Todos Santos: A much-loved bakery that really shines under new ownership.
- El Gusto! Restaurant at Posada La Poza Resort: Try gourmet Mexican cuisine with a European twist, and take in the views of La Poza and the Pacific Ocean beyond.
- Restaurante El Zaguan: Savor fresh seafood dishes served in a pleasant sidewalk cafe and outdoor dining area in the heart of the historic district.
- La Esquina: Enjoy healthy food and coffee from Chiapas in a friendly and relaxing garden setting.
- La Garra: Watch international and US football games on five big screen TVs while you chow down on the chef’s interpretation of chile rellenos. Live music and karaoke nights add to the fun.
- Miguel’s Restaurant: Experience a simple Mexican palapa restaurant, famous for its chiles rellenos. Miguel’s has a second location at Playa Los Cerritos.
- Ristorante Tre Galline: Find an authentic touch of northern Italy in southern Baja. Homemade desserts are an extra special treat.
- Rumi Garden: A taste of the Orient – enjoy Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and Vietnamese dishes.