Sightseeing and Surfing San Jose del Cabo
High Tide Los Cabos
Whether you’re a shopper or an adventure seeker, High Tide Sea Expeditions has the perfect day planned for you!
Surfing and Boogie Boarding at Costa Azul
What better way to learn to make wakes and feel the waves, than with the very BEST surfers at one of the most popular beaches in Los Cabos? One of our tour guides is Mexico’s 2012 National Surfing Champion! Summer and fall are the best seasons to catch waves in Cabo; the water temperatures are just perfect. This activity is not just for grown ups; kids love it and it’s a memory that gives them a smile every time. With the close guidance of our professional instructors you will be up and riding your first wave in no time!
San Jose del Cabo City Tour and Organic Market
Join us to really know Los Cabos in its natural and cultural essence. Discover the amazing endemic flora and fauna of its principal oasis to its immense cactus variety. Learn the delightful history of downtown San Jose del Cabo. Experience the delicious organic gastronomy the area has to offer and view the artistic creations of locals, nationals and internationals alike, in a warm and friendly environment.
San Jose Art Walk
We all agree that cultural events such as art walks, represent a magnificent opportunity to admire and acquire works of art. The galleries found on this tour are recent production and of a world class level. There is a broad selection of styles to satisfy all tastes. In a very relaxed atmosphere, the walkers may choose to purchase or simply appreciate the quality of the works shown while savouring a glass of complimentary wine or other treat at one of the 14 galleries in the historic art district. At the same time, enjoy a night stroll through the beautiful streets of San Jose del Cabo.
- Surf Lessons At Costa Azul $85 USD
- Surf Companion Costa Azul $42 USD
- Boogie Board Costa Azul $85 USD
- San Jose del Cabo City and Organic Market Tour $65 USD
- San Jose del Cabo Art Walk $65 USD
Note: Ask about the Baja.com Member discount when booking your tour.
High Tide Los Cabos is a 100% Mexican owned company and as part of our commitment to contributing to the betterment of life in the general population High Tide Los Cabos participates in:
– The annual cleaning of the San Jose del Cabo estuary.
– Contributing to the placing of more recycling bins in the local community.
– The proper disposal of all waste materials used on our tours.
– Helping to conserve natural heritage and biodiversity.
– Promote respect for the socio-cultural authenticity of host communities, conserve their cultural heritage and traditional values, and contribute to inter-cultural understanding and tolerance.
In High Tide Los Cabos, every day we strive for sustainable excellence. Improvement is an ongoing process that involves teamwork, all tuned to the same channel, walking at the same rhythm in order to offer our customers a memorable experience. We hope you will join us.