The Annual Loreto Food and Wine Festival provides a diverse range of interactive culinary events. This is the second edition of the event and will showcase the area’s unique and rich culture and history while promoting local business. There will be many activities during the weekend including the Charity Golf Tournament. The entire event supports the Amigos de Loreto charity programs.
Friday March 22nd starting at 5:30 pm:
- Pre-Reception – Wine Tastings with Boutique Wines and Appetizers.
- Loreto Tatemada Chocolata Clam Bake – Fire Show.
- Dinner by the Loreto Restaurant Association pairing with select wineries.
- Short Live Auction.
- Khnemu – Jazz Ensemble from Cabo.
- Presentations by the Winery Sommeliers & opportunities to buy select premium wines.
This dinner will be held under the stars at Loreto Baja Golf Resort & Spa starting at 5:30 PM.
- All WHITE attire is preferred.
- WHITE NIGHT DINNER PRE-SALE will include: Tote Bag of the Festival, Bottle of Wine & Surprise Item,
Tickets limited to 200 people-Price $ 550 pesos ea.
*Beer, Liquor, Mixed Drinks, Soda and Water will be available for purchase.
Saturday March 23rd from 5:30 pm to 11:00 pm:
- Over 15 Restaurant/Food Tasting Stations & Wine Tasting.
- Silent Auction.
- Bahia Show – 6 Hours of Cuban – Salsa & Tropical Band and lots of fun and dancing!..
- Los Beach Dogs – Loreto Bay Homeowners Music Band .
PRE-SALE VIP Wristbands will include:
- Tote Bag of the Festival.
- Loreto Food & Wine Festival 2013 – Wine Glass.
- Loreto Food & Wine Festival 2013 – T-Shirts.
Tickets limited to 500 people-Price $ 400 pesos ea.
$ 200 Pesos – Just Dance & Expo (This ticket price is for entry after 7 PM – ONLY).
* Beer, Soda and water will be available for purchase.
Friday & Saturday – Ticket Combo $ 850 Pesos.
Sunday March 24th from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm:
GOLF CHARITY EVENT – TOURNAMENT
- Putting Contest: 7 AM.
- Shotgun: 8 AM.
- Lunch: 1 PM.
Format: 2 Person Shamble Tournament.
Cost: $ 95.00 USD for Non-Golf Members / $ 85.00 USD for Golf Members / Lunch $ 10 USD.
Entry fee includes: Green Fee, Lunch, One Beverage, Cart Snack, Goodie Bag and participation in Tournament.
Loreto Food & Wine Festival 2013 hosted by The Loreto Restaurant Association & Select Baja Wineries.
YOU CAN BUY TICKETS IN TOWN AT THE FOLLOWING RESTAURANTS: ORLANDOS, 1697, DOMINGO’S, LOS MANDILES AND LA PALAPA. AND IN LORETO BAY: BAHIA MANAGEMENT (300C), NOPOLO WINE CELLAR, EL CARDON AND EL CORAZON CAFÉ.