Stop at Pescadero!! Meet Dan and Lisa Goy, Baja Amigos RV Caravan tours. From time to time, Dan and Lisa will take Baja.com with them as they travel through Baja and have face-to-face, heart-to-heart experiences in this magical land. They are seasoned Mexico campers and they want to share their tales and their knowledge of Baja with you and with fellow RVers. So hop on the caravan and buckle up for a fun ride!
Las Palmas Tropicales RV Park – Prior to La Paz we stayed in Pescadero, not far from the beach at a new campground built by Bobby & Wendy Cain who currently operate Las Palmas Tropicales Beachfront Casistas and have done so since 2002. Water at each site and a common dump station only a short walk from the beach, and they have plans for more facilities. This is a great location, close to Todos Santos and far enough away from Cabo San Lucas, this is the perfect location to enjoy everything the West Cape of Baja has to offer in a quiet peaceful setting embracing the authentic Mexican culture and experience.
Pescadero is a small farming community, surrounded by agricultural fields of chillies, tomatoes, green beans, basil, papayas, avocadoes, pomegranates, mangos and the best strawberries anywhere.
Things to do in and near the area include:
- Whale watching from November until early March
- Natural sea turtle sanctuary – baby sea turtles released between August and December
- World class surfing and boogey boarding – December/April (in our front yard)
- Art and Film festivals – February
- Todos Santos Historical Tours – all year
- 5 Star restaurants, exquisite art galleries
- Great taco stands and taquerias that will totally impress you.
Give them a shout at 044 612-133-3880 or email Wendy at email@example.com, they would love to see you.
Stay tuned for more helpful hints from Dan and Lisa about traveling to and within Baja.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Baja Road Trip Tips: Best Places to Visit in La Paz
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Expands in Latin America and the Caribbean: 22 New Locations Include Los Cabos and La Paz
- Baja Weekend Getaway – 5 Reasons to Love La Paz
- City of Pearls: The Beauties of La Paz
- Have a Baja Moment! Visit the Cultural Center in La Paz