Have a Baja Moment! Caffe Milano Brings a Taste of Italy to Downtown La Paz
The La Paz dining scene has seen significant growth in recent years. Nowadays, in addition to the standard array of seafood and traditional Mexican restaurants, residents and visitors to Baja Sur’s capital are able to choose from a variety of internationally representative culinary options. Caffe Milano is one of the brightest lights in the the city’s new look dining scene, and this charming establishment dishes up generous helpings of authentic Italian cuisine.
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula. We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels, vacation rentals and activities, as well as guides, maps, complete event calendars and great stories about incredible travel destinations, from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas. We also provide free personal travel consulting, planning and booking services in Los Cabos, Todos Santos and La Paz, with prices that match or are below best advertised price. For more information, please call toll-free (US/CAN) 855-BAJA-411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Baja Road Trip Tips: Best Places to Visit in La Paz
- Golden Ghosts: El Triunfo and the Soul of Baja California Sur
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Expands in Latin America and the Caribbean: 22 New Locations Include Los Cabos and La Paz
- Baja Weekend Getaway – 5 Reasons to Love La Paz
- City of Pearls: The Beauties of La Paz