Current time: 12-21-2014, 08:00 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Fish Trap of The Sea of Cortez
03-26-2008, 03:48 AM
The Fish Trap of The Sea of Cortez
I will be taking a trip to San Felipe right as the fishing season begins. I have done some reading and have heard great stories about a place named Midriff located 250 miles south of San Felipe. This spot is also known as "The Fish Trap of The Sea of Cortez."

Have any of you fished this spot? Does it live up to its name?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2008, 02:10 AM
RE: The Fish Trap of The Sea of Cortez
thanks

I will let you know when I get back.
03-31-2008, 05:52 PM
yea this is the first time i've heard of that spot too. tell us about your trip when you get back and maybe you can post some pictures too. enjoy!
04-06-2008, 08:22 AM
yes the middrift islands are several islands that are in the middle of baja and in the middle of the baja coast and the mainland coast. very very good fishing in this area. Tony reyes sets up fishing trips out of a mother ship to get there and then you go off on smaller pangas to fish the different islands.
09-29-2010, 05:09 PM
The islands are middrift several islands that are in the middle of the Lower and in the middle of the coast of Baja and the mainland coast. Fishing very very good at it. Tony Reyes sets of fishing trips on a mother ship to get there and then go out on smaller fish panga different islands.
10-03-2011, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 08:20 PM by Aden Kevin.)
[Image: small_20100410091519658975.jpg] middrift islands so there are several that are located in the center of the Baja coast and in the middle of Baja and the mainland coast. Fishing very well in this area. Tony Reyes set fishing from the boat there and then go to support smaller fish machete in different islands

10-12-2011, 09:16 PM
very very good fishing in this area. Tony Reyes sets of fishing trips of a mother ship to get there and then you go to the islands panga fishermen.Yes middrift islands there are several islands that are in the middle of the lower and middle of the coast of Baja and the mainland coast.

10-14-2011, 06:08 PM
The islands are middrift several islands located in the center of the lower half of the coast of Baja California and the mainland. Fishing very very good at it. Tony Reyes fishing tour groups on a boat from mother to arrive and then exit at the small islands of different panga fish.