By Serge Dedina
Surfers chase recent swells in Baja!
That’s when the boys and I headed down to northern Baja to catch a few waves with our surfing exchange student Eneko, who is Basque. Let’s just say he thoroughly enjoyed his first trip to Mexico.
Do you have any Northern Baja surfing experiences or stories to share? Join the discussion in the comments.
Serge Dedina is the Executive Director of WiLDCOAST, an international conservation team that conserves coastal marine ecosystems and wildlife. He is the author of Wild Sea and Saving the Gray Whale and took his first trip to Baja back in 1969.
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula, supported by a full-service tour operator staffed by Baja locals (our “Baja Travel Savants”). We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels and vacation rentals, as well as guides, maps and articles about events, sports and activities. We provide bilingual customer support, information and sales seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Valvoline to Construct Two Stock-Full Class Trucks for 2016 Baja 1000
- Captain Hook’s Gallery: Baja’s Pacific Barracuda
- Off-Road Nirvana: Gearing Up for the 46th Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000
- Friends Visit Ensenada for the Weekend: What to do?!
- Captain Hook’s Gallery: Baja’s Scorpion of the Sea