Kristin Díaz de Sandi’s Life & Food blog, created in conjunction with her husband Antonio, has helped drive recognition of the gastronomic resurgence of Baja California. She and Antonio have merged efforts with colleagues Bill Esparza and Jason Thomas Fritz to create Club Tengo Hambre, a roving supper club, that explores food and wine cuisine in Baja.
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula, supported by a full-service tour operator staffed by Baja locals (our “Baja Travel Savants”). We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels and vacation rentals, as well as guides, maps and articles about events, sports and activities. We provide bilingual customer support, information and sales seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Possibly Related Posts:
- El Jardin de Adobe: A Foodie Oasis in the Valle de Guadalupe
- New Valle de Guadalupe Restaurants Combine Local Ingredients, Creativity, Love
- Baja Chef Martin San Roman to Open New Restaurant in Valle de Guadalupe
- Escape to Baja’s Wine Country, Valle de Guadalupe
- Captain Hook’s Gallery: Cruising for Calico Bass