Kristin Díaz de Sandi’s Life & Food blog, created in conjunction with her husband Antonio, has helped drive recognition of the gastronomic resurgence of Baja California. She and Antonio have merged efforts with colleagues Bill Esparza and Jason Thomas Fritz to create Club Tengo Hambre, a roving supper club, that explores food and wine cuisine in Baja.
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula, supported by a full-service tour operator staffed by Baja locals (our “Baja Travel Savants”). We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels and vacation rentals, as well as guides, maps and articles about events, sports and activities. We provide bilingual customer support, information and sales seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Perfect Pairings: Baja Wines and Your Holiday Meal
- Paella Contest Caps Annual Harvest Festival in Baja’s Wine Country
- Tre Galline Brings Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine to Baja’s Wine Country
- Fiestas de la Vendimia: Baja Norte’s Yearly Celebration of the Grape
- The Return of Drew Deckman Brings Summer Pleasure at El Mogor