Jewel of Cabo Pulmo Vacation Rental
The Jewel of Cabo Pulmo is a charming, artistic, Baja solar powered vacation rental in the center of Cabo Pulmo, comprised of two separate units; the main house or casa, and a little house, the guest garden casita. Both exemplify the best of Baja-style living and feature exquisite design, beautiful Mexican tile and bright colors throughout.
– The house has a master bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom.
– A fold-out futon in the living area accommodates 1 adult or 2 small children.
– The second bedroom (queen) and bath are in the Garden Casita (“little house”).
– The Garden Casita may be rented with the main house or separately.
– A comfortable cot with a cushion mattress is available for either main house or casita.
House amenities include:
– Chef’s kitchen with gas range and oven, coffee maker, blender, refrigerator
– A gas fired grill
– Two dining areas: one indoors, one outdoors
– A stereo system, speakers indoors and on veranda
– A TV set for watching DVDs or VHS
– A library of movies and TV shows
– A satellite system for internet access (for web browsing and email)
– The house is entirely solar powered, with ample power
– Beach gear (cooler, towels, boogie boards, some snorkel equipment, and beach toys)
– Ceiling fans throughout
The second bedroom is in the Garden Casita.
– The casita (“little house”) is located a few steps away from the main house.
– Separate and private, with a queen bed, full bathroom and porch.
– A refrigerator and coffee maker, but no kitchen.
– Beautiful garden view.
– The Garden Casita may be rented with the house or separately.
The house is surrounded by a large, half-acre garden that offers privacy, beautiful views and abundant birds and wildlife. A solid, 6 foot privacy fence encloses the house and garden. Jewel of Cabo Pulmo is located in the center of the small resort village of Cabo Pulmo, just steps from the dive shop, restaurants and a 2 minute walk to the beach.
We would love to welcome you to our one-of-a-kind home in this part of paradise in Mexico.