Beautiful, secluded Baja Beach House in southern Baja desert, incredible location steps away from white sand beach on the Sea of Cortez. House is in Las Tinas, on a sandy dirt road 30 minutes from Los Barriles–buy your supplies in that town and head out to paradise!
– Two large bedrooms with tile floors.
– Master bedroom has full ocean views, air conditioning, swinging doors that open onto the patio, a queen bed and a fold-out sofa bed.
– Second bedroom has partial ocean views, ceiling fans, a private entrance into the back garden, a queen bed and a twin bed with slide-out trundle bed below.
– House sleeps 6 but is more comfortable with 4.
– Fully furnished throughout.
– The house is a combination of luxury and roughing it, sort of like an eco-lodge.
– Bathroom with shower.
– Outdoor shower for rinsing off from the beach.
– Large open-air kitchen.
– Front patio facing the Sea of Cortez.
– Back garden surrounded by hibiscus, oleander, bougainvillea, ficus and lemon trees.
– Very quiet. You can easily go a whole day and not hear anything but desert birds and the sound of the sea. The night sky is incredible – it makes you remember we live on a planet.
– Electricity and hot water.
– Washing machine and “solar-powered dryer” (clothesline)