The fresh fish caught off the shores of the East Cape cannot be beat. Buy it from local fishermen in Los Barriles, La Ribera, Cabo Pulmo, or Los Frailes. Try it at a local restaurant in Los Barriles or Cabo Pulmo village. Or better yet, hire a guide and catch your own! Depending on the season, you are in for a treat of dorado, tuna, sierra, red snapper, sea bass, or, if you are really lucky, you just might land a Wahoo or Snook.
For basic food stuffs, try the grocery stores the locals use, such as Soriana and Tiendas Populares.
- Roadrunner Cafe and Bakery: American diner food and bakery… with a Mexican twist, in Los Barriles.
- Campestre Triny: Traditional Mexican fare in the center of Los Barriles
- El Barrilito: Casual eats in Los Barriles
- Alicia’s Restaurant: Home-made Mexican delights, under a palapa roof in the center of Cabo Pulmo village
- Cafe El Triunfo: An unexpected find in the ghost town of El Triunfo
Search the directory for more East Cape Restaurants.