A short drive from the East Cape is La Paz’s only PADI 5 star dive center. The Cortez Club offers divers of all levels an incredible diving experience.
With over 20 dive sites, varying from wreck dives, a sea lion colonies, seamounts and reefs there is something for every diver wether novice or experienced. Come see the wonders of the sea of Cortes with visibility at times over 100 feet and in summer water temperature at 88f it is clear why Jacques Cousteau called it ” the world’s aquarium”!
|DAY DIVING (2 TANK)||$125.00|
|DIVING (3 TANK)||$150|
|NIGHT DIVING (5 PAX MIN)||$125|
|EAN x FILLS UP TO 36%||$12|
|EAN x FILLS UP TO 50%||$16|
|DIVE EQUIPMENT PACK RENTAL||$30|
|DRÄGER DOLPHIN SCR RENTAL||$50|
|DIVING WITH CCR||$125 (includes 02 & Fills)|
* Sodasorb of various grades availableALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO 11% IVA or sales tax
- All “Dive” services include; Tanks, Soft weights & Belt.
- Snorkeling trips include snorkeling equipment if required.
- Lunch & refreshments are provided for an additional $12.00 per day
- The Cortez Club, its directors and instructors all hold a 100% safety record. In order to uphold the standard of safety, all boats are equipped with oxygen, VHF radio, first aid kits and all instructors are also Medic First Aid Instructors.
- In order to maximize safety, THE CORTEZ CLUB advocates a minimum surface interval of 24 hours prior to flying, however the final responsibility lies with the individual diver.
- There is a $150.00 per day fee for a private guide.
- “Discover Scuba “ are given by a PADI instructor and include all equipment, a pool session and a full day of snorkeling and diving. This certification allows the client to dive for up to 15 days under controlled supervision.
- “Night dives” are booked to order with a minimum of 5 pax.
- Dive Light rental costs $15.00
- There is a mandatory “check dive” for any diver arriving without their Dive Card or who has not been diving for more than 1 year.
- Dive insurance is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and is available over the counter in reception..
- For reasons of liability NO equipment is rented for “take away” and is exclusively for the use of divers diving with “The Cortez Club”.
- Tank fills are available for “outside” divers at a cost of $8.00 per tank.
- Group discounts are available upon request.
- All visitors to the Islands must pay a $5 us dollar national park permit fee and this may be pre paid or on site at The Cortez Club
PADI DIVE COURSES
THE CORTEZ CLUB IS A PADI 5 STAR DIVE CENTER
- All course prices include Certification fee, except Divemaster upwards where PADI fees are applicable, and Complete and Limited Safeair Users, where ANDI fees are applicable. Please check for current pricing.
- All courses include full dive equipment required.
- Junior courses: Open water has minimum age of 10 years. Advanced & Rescue has minimum age of 12 year
- Course insurance is highly recommended and is available at our counter for an additional $25.00
- Although some courses that are offered have a maximum, there is no minimum number required for us to hold a class.
|OPEN WATER DIVER||4 DAYS||$499|
|ADVANCED DIVER||2 DAYS||$380|
|RESCUE DIVER||3 DAYS||
|MEDIC FIRST AID/EFR||1 DAY||$250|
|OPEN WATER REFERRAL||2 DAYS||$299|
|INSTRUCTOR (IDC)||7 DAYS||$1000|
|SPECIALTIES X 15||VARIABLE||FROM $125|
|COMPLETE SAFEAIR USER||1 DAY||$300|
|SAFEAIR/REBREATHER COMBO||3 DAYS||$550|