There’s more than one way to tell a story. Last week, Baja.com staff writer Chris Sands wrote about the 2nd Annual CABO SUP Paddle to the End, the premier stand up paddleboard surfing event in Cabo San Lucas. This week, Camilla Fuchs and Stephanie Olvera recap the same event through a series of evocative photos.
Ready for a trip to Los Cabos? Check out our new School’s Out promotion, featuring great deals for two of the area’s premier hotels, Hotel El Ganzo in San Jose del Cabo, and Bahia Hotel & Beach Club in Cabo San Lucas. Better book now, the promotion ends on July 31st.
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula, supported by a full-service tour operator staffed by Baja locals (our “Baja Travel Savants”). We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels and vacation rentals, as well as guides, maps and articles about events, sports and activities. We provide bilingual customer support, information and sales seven days a week, 365 days a year. For more information, please call toll-free (US/CAN) 855-BAJA-411 or email us at email@example.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Los Cabos Wins IAGTO Award as 2017 Latin America & Caribbean Golf Destination of the Year
- Winston Baker Proudly Announces The 2016 Los Cabos Film Investor Summit
- Seasonal Golf Specials in Los Cabos
- Pueblo Bonito Offers Turtle Protection and Release Program
- Princess Cruises Offers Exceptional Cruise Savings During Great Getaways Sale