By Meghan Fitzpatrick
Girls, if you are visiting Cabo on spring break and traveling on a budget, this list is for you. Did you know, seven days a week, in at least one of the major bars or clubs in town, there is a Ladies Night where you can get in without paying a cover and enjoy your margaritas for free? The drinks will flow at least until midnight, and sometimes even until dawn. Use this guide to plan your next spring break club crawl. Have fun and be safe.
Have an update to share? Post it here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Quivira Golf Club Receives Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award
- Fred Couples Signature Course Breaks Ground at Twin Dolphin Golf Club
- The Market at Quivira Debuts at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
- World’s First Mezquila Born in Cabo
- Los Cabos Stands out at Fitur 2017