By Meghan Fitzpatrick
Girls, if you are visiting Cabo on spring break and traveling on a budget, this list is for you. Did you know, seven days a week, in at least one of the major bars or clubs in town, there is a Ladies Night where you can get in without paying a cover and enjoy your margaritas for free? The drinks will flow at least until midnight, and sometimes even until dawn. Use this guide to plan your next spring break club crawl. Have fun and be safe.
Have an update to share? Post it here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Grand Velas Luxury All-Inclusive Opens in Los Cabos
- New Oasis Short Course by Tiger Woods Debuts at Diamante in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Wins IAGTO Award as 2017 Latin America & Caribbean Golf Destination of the Year
- Winston Baker Proudly Announces The 2016 Los Cabos Film Investor Summit
- Seasonal Golf Specials in Los Cabos