Private villa, world-class golf, personal chef, and more await at Pueblo Bonito’s Montecristo Estates
Avid golfers who want to savor the luxury of a private villa with friends and family while teeing it up to their heart’s content at Quivira Golf Club, the dazzling world-class course at Land’s End in Cabo San Lucas, can take advantage of an exclusive new package.
Designed for sophisticated travelers who demand the best, the ‘Ultimate Golf Package’ is a four-night, five-day experience offering plush, spacious accommodations at a Montecristo Estates villa, each with a private infinity pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, maid and butler service. The richly furnished, beautifully appointed villas, set within an exclusive gated resort community, are designed in a Spanish Colonial revival style and feature panoramic ocean views. The Montecristo Unlimited Golf Package includes food and beverage at on-property restaurants and convenient shuttle access and transfers to the restaurants, bars and facilities of all four Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas in Los Cabos.
For golfers, the cornerstone of the program is unlimited play at Quivira Golf Club, a spectacular Jack Nicklaus-designed layout opened to acclaim in 2014. The 7,139-yard, par-72 course commences at sea level, scales sheer cliffs high above the foaming surf, meanders through massive dunes, rambles through desert foothills, and returns players to the thatched-roof clubhouse on the beach at the finish. With a view of the sea from every hole, Quivira has more oceanfront exposure than any other course in Los Cabos.
Other components included in the ‘Ultimate Golf Package’ are:
- Private transportation to and from the airport
- In-villa golfer’s massage (one per person per stay, four total)
- Use of private beach bed for one day
- Food and beverage included in the all-inclusive program
- Complimentary WiFi
- Private romantic dinner on the beach
- Sunset sail to El Arco at Land’s End
- Tasting dinner with wine pairing at La Frida at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, the AAA Four Diamond dining establishment dedicated to famed Mexican artist Frida Kahlo
- Personal grilling chef (one night at Villa)
- Tequila tasting hosted by a personal “Tequilatender” with custom-curated tequilas and appetizing tapas
- Exclusive selection of Cuban cigars with cordials (one night)
- Concierge desk with multilingual staff
- Private tune-up session with a staff golf professional (one per stay, two persons)
- Unlimited use of Quivira’s oceanfront practice facilities
- All taxes and gratuities
The package price of $17,750 is for four people, with activities as specified.
Montecristo Estates features 2,800-square-foot, ocean-view villas with three spacious bedrooms (king and queen configurations), each with its own bathroom, dining room, living room with fireplace, full kitchen with appliances, spacious TV room with flat-screen TVs, and additional half bath for guests. There’s also a laundry room. Bedroom amenities include walk-in closets, pillow top mattresses, and Egyptian cotton linens. Bathroom amenities include dual-sink vanities and jetted bathtubs. Villas accommodate up to eight adults, plus an additional two with the sofa bed. The villas are non-smoking. Montecristo Estates also has its own clubhouse with a sports bar, fitness center, community pool and luxury spa. Price per additional person for the ‘Ultimate Golf Package’ is $3,200.
For reservations or further information access the web site at www.pueblobonito.com/resorts/montecristo-estates/unlimited-golf-packageor call 1-800-990-8250 to customize a visit.
# # #
About Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas
Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas has eight award-winning resorts in two destinations, Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlán, all offering luxury all-inclusive options. Each of the properties has its own personality, design and ambiance, yet all share the same high level of impeccable quality and distinguished atmosphere. In Cabo San Lucas, the adults-only Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, while Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort ,with its large, all ocean-view suites, is perfect for families. Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, both located on El Médano beach, have the best to offer vacationers looking to be right in the middle of all the Cabo action. In Mazatlán, the elegant jewel Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa overlooks the Pacific Ocean and a private beach, while the charming Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán, is located in the famous Golden Zone. Both resorts are great for family vacations and romantic getaways. For more information visit www.pueblobonito.com, find us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/pueblobonitoresort and follow us on Twitter @PuebloBonito.
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula. We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels, vacation rentals and activities, as well as guides, maps, complete event calendars and great stories about incredible travel destinations, from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas. We also provide free personal travel consulting, planning and booking services in Los Cabos, Todos Santos and La Paz, with prices that match or are below best advertised price. For more information, please call toll-free (US/CAN) 855-BAJA-411 or email us at email@example.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Los Cabos Wins IAGTO Award as 2017 Latin America & Caribbean Golf Destination of the Year
- Winston Baker Proudly Announces The 2016 Los Cabos Film Investor Summit
- Seasonal Golf Specials in Los Cabos
- Pueblo Bonito Offers Turtle Protection and Release Program
- Princess Cruises Offers Exceptional Cruise Savings During Great Getaways Sale