We’ve been flying people safely from all ages during 44 years and were the first to bring the sport to Mexico.
Our company introduced parasailing in Acapulco in the 60′s and then in Puerto Vallarta in the 90′s. Now we’ve come to Cabo! The view you will get from approximately 600 feet in the air is fantastic! You’ll see all of Medano beach, Lover’s beach, the Arch, the cruise ships, and the sun bathers all from a bird’s eye perspective.
You can fly individually or in tandem (with a friend).
Parasailing departs from cruise ship terminal
Why go parasailing with us?
- Largest parasailing in Cabo
- More room to land
- Smoother ride
- Better stability
- Fully-shaded cockpit
- Always concerned for your safety
- We board only at the cruise ship terminal
- Fully billingual staff
- Detailed instructions prior to flight
- Excellent personalized service
- Best prices in town!
What you should know before you fly…
- The tours last approximately 1 hour and a half, depending on the people on board.
- Bring a hat and/or sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- Bring a jacket; it’s windier and colder at sea than on land.
- All flights are weather permitting.
- Captain will control how high you go, depending on safety conditions.
- Children less than 120 lbs. have to fly with an adult.
- Cameras are welcome but at your own risk, as there often is spray as the boat motors around the bay.
- There is a total weight limit of 360 lbs.
Free shuttel to the Medano Beach. If are not on the red boat, you are on a wrong one.
Daily departues from the cruise ship terminal at 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
5 minute “quickie” ride - $25 usd.
Parasailing Single Flyer - $35 usd.
Parasailing Double Flyer (Tandem) - $60 usd.
To reserve your fill in the “Request info” form located at the right of this page