Best of Baja 2012
2013 is almost here! As the surf crests on Baja’s hundreds of miles of open beaches, and as tourism surges in this paradise that encompasses more than 55,300 square miles, Baja.com rides the wave. Here are some of Baja’s Best Stories and travel information for 2012! Here’s to that next big swell, and here’s our special toast to Baja.com readers is presented in pictures: The Best of Baja is our gift to you.
1. In Baja, One Turtle Saved
2. A Hidden Tequila Cave in Rosarito Beach
3. At One with Nature in Ensenada’s Wine Valley: Endémico
4. Baja Norte’s Captivating Coast on the Sea of Cortez
5. The New Tastes of Baja: Culinary Trends in Baja Norte
6. Camping at Espiritu Santo Island and Isla Partida
7. Five Great Things to Do in Mexicali
8. The Arts in Loreto: Lizette Inzunza is Doing What She Loves
9. Kayak Fishing in San Quintin
10. Gray Whales in Guerrero Negro: Now is the Time to Plan Your Trip
11. Pitaya: Legacy of a Lost Baja Culture
12. Taking the Plunge: Diving Adventures in Cabo San Lucas
13. Camels in Cabo? A Little Bit of Egypt Comes to Baja!
14. Five Great Baja Escapes
15. Up on the Hill: A View of Magical Punta Banda
16. The Rich Equine History of Central Baja Continues through Local Races
18. Cabo Pulmo: The Jewel of Mexico
19. Taking the Tijuana Taco Tour
Baja.com is a comprehensive online source of first-hand travel information for the Baja California Peninsula, supported by a full-service tour operator staffed by Baja locals (our “Baja Travel Savants”). We offer Baja travelers expert advice about local restaurants, hotels and vacation rentals, as well as guides, maps and articles about events, sports and activities. We provide bilingual customer support, information and sales seven days a week, 365 days a year. For more information, please call toll-free (US/CAN) 855-BAJA-411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.